I currently DJ at 94.9 The Outlaw and it is definitely a career path I would like to continue to pursue. It is easy for me to see the numerous forms of multimedia that is being used in the radio business. We use a large array of different audio sources to manipulate voices for commercials or also to manipulate different audio sound effects. Also, knowledge of website design is also very important. We send listeners to the website all the time to check out all the information on whats going on around town.
Here are some links to different audio manipulations.
This site has different voice over talents. Most voice over artists use some sort of audio mixing depending on the audio they are recording.
http://www.voices.com/
This is an example of audio manipulations to use for radio
http://www.noncontactneglect.com/audio/wrp-timejams84.mp3
I have had the opportunity to do quite a few voice over jobs for commercials here in town and would like to continue doing so independently after school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment